4. Knight in Shining Armor. I envision the models wearing just small pieces of armor or things to suggest knights in shining armor. Maybe they just have a sword, or wear a shoulder piece, or just a helmut. I am not sure about the clothing styling, but they could even be partially nude/revealed. I am not picturing them as pristine or even appearing victorious… but instead maybe wounded or worn (still stunning and beautiful, but showing signs of their battles). I think just the suggestion of armor would be beautiful. This could be in the studio, but also would be interesting in some of the old cemeteries in london OR at Fountains Abbey (outside of York)… very much fits the feel.
5. Faceless. I’ve always thought that the concept of models with no faces could be interesting. It could either be models in ‘normal’ places with no faces, or their faces could be replaced with something else (symbols, animal parts, stamps, mirrors….not sure).
6. Prosthetic Sexuality. I have always enjoyed shots with models that have something prosthetic or robotic on their bodies. It is often an arm or leg or something to that effect. I think it was be interesting commentary to have the prosthetic pieces be ‘unnecessary’ body parts. Like a partially nude model with one ‘robotic’ breast, or an elongated metal neck.
7. Broken mirrors/glass. Distorted images are interesting and compelling. I would like to shoot the reflections of models in broken mirrors. The broken glass breaks up the image, and creates interesting compositions and stories. Close-ups and full lengths/lying down. The addition uniting elements to be discussed.
8. Transparent fabrics. I envision photographs that are completely lit by lighting the white background. The light can pour through transparent fabrics and around to light the model. This would be focused by dramatic graphic shapes and model movement.
9. Headpieces. I love large headpieces. They give a sense of the bizarre and sometimes the sense of regality. I have one MILLION ideas for large headpieces. One idea I envision is a large headpiece that involved TWO models. The models are held together (perhaps nude models) by the duel headpiece… this allows a lot of interesting composition options (to have the models pose together), and sparks lots of ideas in my head.
10. Black textures: I want to do a shot with beautifully textured black clothing, with black hair, models painted black and a black background. We can work on what additional theme ties together the shots. Dark and moody and beautiful.